Roadside Inspections: A Driver's Guide, Second Edition - DVD Training
Prepare your drivers for roadside inspections.
- Properly train drivers to help them pass inspections and avoid being placed out of service
- Helps with CSA, which places more emphasis on roadside inspections (includes 12-minute CSA bonus segment)
- Also covers the following topics:
- Roadside inspections - who conducts them and why
- The Six Levels of Inspections
- How drivers should prepare for a roadside inspection
- How drivers should prepare their vehicles for a roadside inspection
- How drivers should conduct themselves during a roadside inspection
- CVSA out-of-service criteria
- Results of a failed roadside inspection
- Consequences of a failed roadside inspection
- Helps you prepare for the annual Roadcheck enforcement program
- Ready-to-use training program includes several components
- Closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- Advice from safety professionals, trainers, and drivers
- Loads of facts and figures concerning roadside inspections
- An inside look at what roadside inspections are all about and what drivers should do to prepare
- Info on the consequences faced should a driver have a poor inspection and how such an inspection can affect their career
- Info on how a poor inspection can affect the reputation and bottom line of drivers and carriers
Roadside Inspections: A Driver's Guide also features ...
- (1) 20-Minute DVD - The program combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels. Includes 40 minutes of DVD bonus materials.
- (1) Instructor Guide - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session. 16 pages.
- (11) Driver Handbooks - Review key points and include a quiz to check drivers' understanding of the material. 20 pages.
- (1) Trainer Tools CD-ROM (not sold separately) - Includes PowerPoint® presentation that can be used as is or customized, along with handouts, quizzes, clip art, posters and a training log.
- (11) Tractor-Trailer Inspection Cards
- (1) Awareness Poster - Hang in a break room or training area to remind employees that the rules are in effect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Play Program - Plays entire main program.
- Chapter Selections – Allows easy access to specific subtopics for more focused training.
- Includes a CSA-Specific Introduction
- Main Program Introduction
- Six Levels of Inspection
- Level I - North American Standard of Inspection
- Level II - Walk-Around Driver/Vehicle Inspection
- Level III - Driver/Credential Inspection
- Level IV - Special Inspections
- Level V - Vehicle-Only Inspection
- Level VI - Radioactive Materials Hauler Inspection
- The Inspections
- The Driver
- The Vehicle
- The Documents
- The Results
- Preparing for an Inspection
- Consequences of Failed Inspection
- CSA and Roadside Inspections - Bonus Segment
- Commentary – Offers additional interviews by industry professionals.
- Quiz – 10 interactive questions; offers correct/incorrect remediation to reinforce effectiveness of training.
- Message for Management – Gives introduction to the training program and topic for trainers/management.
- Previews - EYE ON Speed & Space Management and Right Turns/Left turns/Intersections Previews - Offers a sneak peek at related training programs