Walking Working Surfaces: What Employees Need to Know - Awareness Poster
Provides a helpful explanation of OSHA Walking-Working Surfaces rule for employees. RESERVE YOUR COPY - SHIPPING MARCH 31, 2017!
- Buy 10 for $8.55 each and save 10%
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, slip, trip and fall hazards cause the majority of general industry workplace accidents and cost employers billions of dollars each year in lost productivity and business. The good news is that OSHA believes many of these injuries can be prevented by following existing regulations and recommended safe work practices.
- OSHA regulates slips, trips and falls under Subpart D, "Walking-Working Surfaces." These requirements apply to all general industry workplaces. It also covers all walking and work surfaces within these workplaces regardless of operations, including floors, aisles, stairs, ladders, platforms, roofs, etc.
- This awareness poster educates employees on the new Walking-Working Surfaces regulation and focuses on:
- Hazard Assessment
- Fall Protection
- Laminated poster measures 17" x 22"